Thursday, July 10, 2008

Decompression...

Sorry for the non-posting lately. I have managed not to think about the bar for two whole weeks. It's fabulous.

Clean house, clean yard, clean kids, happy husband, happy kids.

My last day of work, Big J made me presents at daycare/school. One was a pearler bead "I love mommy" sign and the other was a watermelon-painted dish. She spent an hour in her room wrapping them carefully and the note that accompanied them said, "I love you mommy. You are the best mommy in the whole world. I am glad you are out of work."

Hee, hee.

Watching movies, gardening, reading books, entering cooking contests, lunch with friends, garage sale preparation, going to the gym, entertaining.... it's amazing how fun life is when you aren't thinking about the damn bar exam.

Got a gig doing marketing for a solo practitioner, and since I no longer pay for childcare, I more than doubled my net pay.

Aaaaahhhhh......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi WCLM,

I'm glad to see you are enjoying your break. I officially withdrew from the July bar and am holding off until Feb. Part time studying just doesn't work. So, I'm settling in for the long haul. what's your long term study plan. I'm still developing mine ... I guess I'm looking for ideas.

Thanks, AF