Monday, July 28, 2008

Tomorrow...

So, in case anyone is surfing the net in an effort to avoid thinking about 9:00 a.m. tomorrow, I just want to wish you good luck. You can totally do this. You know enough to do this. Just try to stay calm and remember all the things you know, and you won't have to do this again.

I will be thinking of you all and crossing my fingers for the repeaters I know going through this ridiculous process again. I'm sending all my best thoughts and luck your way!

Go get 'em, and post what the questions were, for my reading pleasure... I'll try not to have too much fun this week out of deference to you all.

1 comment:

abbagirl said...

my GOD.

i so wish i were you right now. it's going to be a hella long week!

:-P

but don't mind us. go on and have lots of fun this week! :) it goes without saying that all of us will be dishing the goods one way or another. heh!