Thursday, June 5, 2008

Top Chef...

Yup. Almost had a heart attack when Dale (don't even get me started on how lame he is) left the pork belly out all night and they were freaking out about what to do for the third dish.

But, that's my girl, Stephanie! She came up (I guess Dale helped, but he SHOULD, after the way he f'd up) with a fabulous dish to replace it.

And what is up with that Lisa chick? I HATE her. And then her ridiculous, "I know you're bummed Antonia is gone, but you COULD congratulate me." Um, why? Richard said it best, with "Hey, you won a bronze medal. Big deal."

Oh, and can I say how excited I am that Flipping Out is coming back after Top Chef is over? I don't know why, but I watch that show and alternate between laughing out loud and staring in open-mouthed shock every single episode. It's fabulous. If you haven't seen it, you must watch.

No comments: