Monday, June 16, 2008

Tired...

I think I may have been overdoing it. Couldn't even move this morning. Didn't go to camp. Got a grumpy e-mail from L, telling me what a flake I am. Had to reply with my apology for my flakiness.

It's just too much... work all week, kid stuff, husband stuff, get some studying in, go to prep class two hours away all day Saturday, then throw Father's Day party that ends up taking all day Sunday with the preparation, gifts, and then the party itself and cleaning up.

I'm utterly wiped out.

So I called in sick, and I'm sitting on the couch today doing torts. Kids are all happy, not having to get up early and go to daycare. I'm all happy, not having to do mind numbing stuff in an effort to appear busy all day when all I want to do is go over torts so I stop screwing up the details on MBEs. Most importantly, I am not required to move.

No comments: