Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lunch...

I get lunch out, purchased by my boss. Yay!

Of course, I had to have a birthday to get it, but still. Eating lunch at a restaurant for grownups is still better than working on my settlement conference statement for an hour... Plus L is taking me out to dinner tonight for my B-day, too!

This is the last week of free eating until boot camp starts.

Yep, doing boot camp. Fitness boot camp, that is. Just like the one on The Real Housewives of Orange County. I need to lose the inches that have accumulated with each bar exam...

MBEs still suck. The Barbri ones are the worst, too. Really bad questions. I didn't see a single one on the February MBE that was like any of those Barbri workbook ones.

But, alas, my Strategies and Tactics replacement book has not come yet, so I'm stuck with Barbri until I get that or the next time I see A, who has my PMBR stuff right now...

1 comment:

CalBarNone said...

Waiting for Amazon to send me the Emanuel S/T. Hoping it does me wonders. And of course, waiting for my darn essays.