Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tired...

Got no sleep. Woke up at 2:15 and had to figure out the cooling system in my room. Surfed channels for a while and saw the P90x guy get ripped, the Malibu Pilates ladies get sculpted, and that floor steamer clean everything. Then turned off the TV and stared at the dark for a while.

Now I'm exhausted. So I go down to get a cup of coffee (or two) in the lobby and this guy (who is a client of ours) is there. He's taking the bar, too.

I don't know what it is about some guys, but they think it's okay to touch every woman they see. That is so annoying. Keep your hands to yourself, buddy. When I'm bleary-eyed and haven't had my coffee yet, the LAST thing I want is some stranger rubbing my shoulder or back. Thank goodness I haven't showered yet, because that kind of male behavior makes me want to take one.

Men who do this, just stop please. It's not professional. And it's downright creepy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU DID IT!
Congratulations!
What was on the exam?
Community Property? HAHA
Doesn't matter, you finished and now you can breath a sigh of relief have that glass of wine or two.

WC law mom said...

Ha ha, you're HILARIOUS...
But really, thanks. ;)

Anonymous said...

You are obviously pretty smart. But, with regard to the shoulder rubbing, i would not assume that it's some bizarre gesture.

I think many times people like to interact with others physically while others dislike being touched at all. Regardless, unless someone was perving out on you I would just hug back. Some people need hugs...even if they're ugly. Build your Karma!

If you don't like being touched in the morning that sounds fair, but it seems like you are insulting all males for annoying you.It goes both ways, let me tell you, there are some females that I wish had never touched me.

Regards

WC law mom said...

He he... Point well taken. My annoyance was just with THIS person. Without revealing too much, he does a certain type of work, and I noticed years ago that men who do that type of work are often (although certainly not always) that kind of toucher who makes me feel slimy. Not sure what it is, but there is a shared quality for that type of guy in that type of age group in that type of work. And being at the bar and being jolted out of my zone by that slimy feeling just grated. That's all I was sayin'.