Thursday, January 22, 2009

PTs...

I hate PTs. They are stupid. I can get to the point of having all the file read and blocked out, and then I completely lose interest.... I really, really don't care if the fictional guy gets to exercise his stock options after quitting and going to work for a competitor fictional company. I'm not going to get to draft the summary judgment motion in that case, so it holds no excitement for me...

I'm just sayin'.

That being said... I know I have to get my concentration back so on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon I am not so bored I want to poke my highlighter in my eye rather than write what the examiners want to see, so I am plugging away. If I could just get done with the damn thing, I could use the nice 80 point answer on baressays to check my work and see how close I came to a failing score. ;)

Than I can go back to torts.... hmmm... a defamatory statement, of or concerning plaintiff, publication and damages... memorizing is much more concrete and therefore easier for me to sink my teeth into.

It'll get better... it has to, right?

No comments: